Range Mobility – COVID-19 Measures
With Alberta declaring a State of Emergency, Range Mobility will be taking immediate precautions to keep both clients and employees safe. We are committed to the Health & Safety of our employees while we help provide an essential service to our emergency services throughout this time. Along with the sanitizing of vehicles and increased sanitizing of the shop and office, we will be implementing the following:
- We will only be taking clients by appointment and will be ceasing walk-ins until further notice.
- Every client vehicle will be sanitized by Range staff pre and post work completion and tagged once sanitized
- Any employee exhibiting cold/flu symptoms must immediately self-isolate for minimum of 14 days
- A mobile work space (decommissioned ambulance) will be available out front of the building for customers who must wait for a vehicle. This vehicle will be sanitized before and after every use
- The office will be closed to the public and we will be meeting clients outside of office for vehicle intake.
- Decreasing number of employees in the shop at a time by implementing shift work.
- Employees who are able to, will be working from home.
For more information please visit the Government of Alberta website :
Range Mobility is committed to supporting Public Safety agencies and first responders in these uncertain times and appreciate your cooperation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 403-730-2130.